Realtime streaming from NMS conference

All, I have been fighting with the NMS NaturalAccess APIs for the last several weeks. I'm trying to figure out how to use vceRecordMessage to collect the conversation on an NMS conference bridge and send it out to a stream. My big problem is that I cannot be writing and reading the data at the same time. The only place I can write data continuously seems to be a file (which I can't open to read until the recording is complete) the only other option is writing to a memory block (with a predetermined size), but then the bridge will only write to the end of the memory and then stop recording. I know there has to be a way to get a continuous stream of the sound data out of the bridge and into an encoder in real-time (or at least near-real-time). I just can't figure out how. Anyone done this? Any suggestions? Your help is appreciated.

Clint

P.S. The conference bridge is on an AG4000 Quad T1 running NaturalAccess 2002-1.

Reply to
Clint
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.