Phone System for Small Business

Currently, I have 4 phone lines with 9 stations, I use a Panasonic 4 Line 5.8GHz Expandable System with Expandable Handset. Even with that, my phone lines are overloaded on a daily basis. I think I need a phone system, but not sure where to look... Here are the features I'm looking for:

Cordless handset with headset capabilities Able to transfer phone calls to free up the line (PBX system, right?) Each handset has a voicemail, if the handset is unavailable, it'll go to the handset's voicemail Able to expand to 20 employees at least Unlimited internal phone conferencing ...

Any idea would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Reply to
groups
Loading thread data ...

I have three lines with five stations on a BizFon 680 and have been very pleased. The base unit is six lines and eight stations and is expandable. It also offers virtual mailboxes that doesn't have a handset. Transferring a call doesn't free up the line the call came in on but it is set up with the phone company for any incoming call to hunt for an open line. Just a suggestion.

Reply to
b.cazador

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.