Partner Mail (release 3) simultaneous ring

Hi,

I'm a (computer) sys admin having to deal with the phones for the first time... not having fun!

I want incoming calls to ring 5 extensions simultaneously. I've created a Group List containing the five extensions, but I can't figure out how to get the incoming lines to ring that group.

Help! And thanks.

Trevor

Reply to
underpress
Loading thread data ...

You are looking in a wrong place. This kind of programming is done on the phone system, not the voice mail. You'd have to use ext. 10 or 11 with a display phone. Press Feature 0 0, then left intercom twice and you'll be in a system programming mode. Press #502, select the calling group number (1 would be a logical choice if you did not have any) and, following the prompts on the screen, give it the extensions you want as a part of the group. Make sure it says "Assigned" before you go on the next extension. Then press #206 and assign the line(s) you want to ring that group to the group number. Hit Feature 00 to exit the system programming mode.

Good luck!

Reply to
Dmitri(Cabling-Design.com

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.