Partner AVS programming codes

Anyone know the DTMF specs for various Partner phone system functions? I'm trying to simulate the "Recall" feature (F03) using a Dialogic D4/PCI card. Actually that's all I need. I need to send a hookflash to the CO line from a PC based IVR system.

Actually I may be way off base here - I'm assuming the phones use DTMF or some type of tones to tell the processor what to do when a feature button on the hand set is pressed, but I don't actually have a partner phone to test that theory.

Dave

Reply to
Dave
Loading thread data ...

...It's an *ACS*

Reply to
Dave

# on a single line phone is equivelant to Feature on a system phone. But you will need to be on Intercom to do it. So, assuming that you are on a CO line with an incoming call, and you need to flash the CO line to initiate a CO transfer, you would flash, which puts your caller on system hold, brings you to Intercom dial tone, dial #03 for CO flash, pause, then dial the outgoing number, pause again, then disconnect.

Good luck!!

Reply to
TouchToneTommy

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.