Panasonic TVA 50 problems

I am having a problem with TVA 50 and TDA 100. I have 2 phones and 10 email boxes. The two phones were set up to ring with any incoming calls. If not answered the auto attendant would pick up and tell you to put in extension or dial by name. The system was working fine.... you would press 23 to access voicemail and that worked fine. In the last two days the phone rings but will not go to auto attendant or voicemail at all. When we press button 23 it just gives a busy and shows 500. The night mode does the same thing. My dealer will not return my calls or voicemail. I can get into the software and see everything, but am not sure what would cause the problem. The modem did go down for the connection to the cable company since we have phone service through optimum online. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

------------------------------------- Lou

Reply to
lmaurio
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.