Panasonic KX-TD1232 Expansion

I work for a Christian Camp in OK and we have two Panasonic KX TD1232 cabinets. One is currently being used with a TVS200 VM system and all extensions full. I have received a connection kit (two cards and a cable) but they I can't get them to talk to each other. I really need the additional extensions...and have tried to get it to work. I was wondering if anyone could offer any assistance. I am on version 3 software (I think) with both cabinets but I am not sure the EPROMs are identical... do they need to be? any advice on how to get this working? Thanks in advance, Russ

Reply to
russellbdad26
Loading thread data ...

It ought to be interesting on whether you can get the second cabinet to synch up to the first. In a -3 you need to put tne new cabinet in slave mode, disconnect all trunk and stati9on cables, install the interface cards and cabls, then power up both cabinets and wait at least 5 minutes. This is all done without looking at the manual, because the -5 was the first issue that synched better without having to worry about power failing and stuff like that.

Put both cabinets on a SPS, because you're going to hope they never go down.

Carl Navarro

Reply to
Carl Navarro

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.