Panasonic 824 / TVS 50 tech question

Hi All!

I have a customer that has a CO that he wants to ring on 3 extensions. No Problem. He wants messages from that CO to go to only one mailbox on a no answer basis so that the message waiting lamp will be lit on all three extensions and he can retrieve the message from any of the three extensions.

I have created a group mailbox and places all three of the extensions in the group in the TVS50 system On the 824, I have assigned the line to ring on the 3 extensions in question with a delayed ring to the voice mail system.

On a no answer, the CO is directed to the AA that asks for the mailbox number. The callers will not know the extension number. He wants the line to go directly to the mailbox.

Question: How can I make that CO go to the group mailbox?

Thanks in advance, Mike

Reply to
Michael Zaiontz
Loading thread data ...

Rather than delayed ring to the VM I would delayed ring it to a phone that isn't used (or to a spare port on a SLTA, if I have one) Then I would call forward that phone to the VM and put in the call forward digits for the extension that route it to the group mailbox.

Take care, Rich

God bless the USA

Reply to
Rich Piehl

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.