Opera 206 or 308 Help Wanted :-)

Hello I want to install an old MDX OPERA 308 PABX system for a charity I help. I have some documentation but I need to know how to program the switch using codes entered on phone extension 1... I think I need the "system documentation"

Basically....any documents GRATEFULLY received as any advice !

Glugger.

Reply to
Glugger
Loading thread data ...

This is entirely up to you, but I would suggest that you look around for a less esoteric phone switch for your charity. Supporting a phone switch is a very important part of any business, and it's just bound to be a PITA with an obscure system like this. I'm pretty sure you can easily find another old 3x8 system, such as AT&T Spirit that you can still get documentation for from the manufacturer's site. eBay has Spirits in abundance. Heck, I myself should have a Spirit sitting on a shelf somewhere. Just have to dig through the warehouse. I don't have the phones, but if you want a base unit, let me know.

Reply to
Dmitri(Cabling-Design.com

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.