NEW TEST NUMBER :-)

Stocks Daily has chosen to not honor my request to take my fax number off their list. When I call now, I get a recording that says the number doesn't work, but if I dial number into it, I get an error message.

Somebody must be paying for the call.

Do me a favor and call them at 877-212-5607. I know they'll appreciate it and so will I.

Carl Navarro

Reply to
Carl Navarro
Loading thread data ...

You mean like program it into the trusty Brooktrout T1 fax server and queue-up 2~300 jobs with a 9x retry limit and let it churn for a week or so? Sure, why not. Paybacks are hell. The number supervises, so you're right, never mind the recorded message, someone's paying for it. Any preference on the number you'd like to have put in the CPN sub table? Toll free that prolly doesn't matter, doubt they're getting real-time ANI but in a month or two they'll see the main billing nbr of the PRI which is fine. There's a pending order for disco at the end of this month. Glad to help a friend.

Reply to
wdg

Thanks, I'm thinking a 100 ought to to the trick.

Carl

Reply to
Carl Navarro

I have been sending (by fax) the pump and dump stock reports to a number for investrend.com so they can keep an eye on the penny stock that's being pumped and report it to the commission if it rapidly starts rising in value, at which time they suspend trading, and hence rain on the pumper's parade.

I was also sending the pump and dump spams I got by email to gayle investrendcom, presumably for the same purpose. However she put my email address on their mailing list and I started getting spammed by their report (which might be ok for you if you're into stocks) but since I'm not into that stuff, it was just spam, and I had to complain. In either case, I would guess that if you send an email to the above addr, she can give you the fax number, and a list of already reported stocks, so you won't be duplicating already reported stocks. YMMV.

Reply to
Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, th

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.