NEC Electra Elite IPK 192 FAX problem

3 weeks ago we cut over from SBC voice/data service to CBeyond and AIT(the voice provider and owner of the NEC box). CBeyond, better named BeyondME, and AIT are both clueless and pointing their fingers back @ each other.

All 3 fax machines were working fine until the cutover, but now none of them can send or receive more than 1 page before getting a transmission or line error and dropping the call.

HELP... I am desperate for any guidance. I am guessing it is a configuration setting in the NEC, but since I'm not a "voice" person I dont' know.

Thanks from a newbie to this group, Dave...

Reply to
Dave Rupp
Loading thread data ...

Dave, I am having the same problem!!! What was your solution?? Thanks, Robert

------------------------------------- Dave Rupp wrote:

##-----------------------------------------------# Article posted with Cabling-Design.com Newsgroup Archiv

formatting link
read and post WWW interface to your favorite newsgroup - comp.dcom.telecom.tech - 1563 messages and counting ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
Robert.colvin

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.