Mitel Mail question

Hi, I've got a question re: Mitel Mail configuration. Not entirely sure which version we're running, although the manuals we've got date from 1997.

The problem we're having is that voicemails set up as FCOS 15: TREE always go straight to voicemail and don't try to ring the appropriate extension first when called from the auto-attendant. Our non-tree voicemails (FCOS 1 or 10, for example) when set to NP receptionist treatment 2, gives the caller "I will ring " and then the extension gets dialed. Not so with the tree voicemails - they go straight to voicemail, nothing else, doesn't seem to matter what NP receptionist treatment is applied or whether it's day or night service.

I've tried creating a new FCOS and testing various combinations of features, but it seems anything I add (such as 064, and copying FCOS 10 and adding 121 - tree - to it) breaks the tree functionality and still doesn't ring the extension.

All suggestions appreciated.

Thanks, Glenn

Reply to
mabbuttg
Loading thread data ...

Its been a while, but I believe the tree MB and all mailboxes in it have to have some sort of greeting recorded. Even if you just say "Please hold".

Reply to
IBNFSHN

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.