Merlin CTI Link

I have an Eicon Diva ISDN TA hooked up to a provisioned Merlin Legend r7.0 CTI Link. Merlin uses a digital MLX port (i.e. - a basic BRI telephone station) for its CTI Link. The Diva Line Check tests out successfully for Layer 1 and Layer 2 connectivity.

All I am trying to do is capture the incoming ANI to pass it off to a custom CRM application I have written. Both B channels show up as being down on the Diva status monitor. So I am thinking that Merlin must be passing the CTI data along the D channel, as opposed to one of the B channels.

Is there a D channel monitor that anyone is aware of that I can use to verify this assumption? I don't need all of the CTI call control and other advanced features of Avaya's CentreVu CTI package. All I need is to be able to sit on the CTI Link and parse the incoming ANI's. If anyone has a used licensed copy of the Merlin Magix PBX Driver for sale I will purchase this as an alternative of trying my own methods of grabbing the incoming ANI.

Anyone out there familiar with this area?

Reply to
gregarican
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.