Intertel Axxess Documentation / Software

My organization had an Intertel Axxess system installed last spring. The vendor did not give us any documentation or software. Now it has become apparent that they are unscrupulous/untrustworthy. I have asked for the Documentation and Software and they have delayed and delayed.

They were supposed to give us training on basic admin stuff. We in fact paid for 30 (expensive) hours. No one can attest to receiving any. Instead they have been charging us for these basic admin services. e.g. $150.00 to reset a password??!?

I'm somewhat skilled and with the proper book (and documentation) I could probably do most everything myself. Is there a good Telcom book that covers the rudiments of Digital phone system maintenance and configuration?

Where can I go to get the Documetation and Software (besides the court system). This is a non profit org serving the Homeless and we cannot afford to pay a lot of money. Are there any solutions available to me? Please help. Thanks in advance!

Reply to
instauratio
Loading thread data ...

What version are you running? You can call Inter-tel in Chandler and complain they will get onto the dealer.

Reply to
SteveS

Definitely call Inter-tel in chandler, AZ IMMEDIATELY and tell them what the dealer is doing to you. They will call them and tell them to fix the problem. They will call the dealer within minutes of you getting off the phone with them.

phone number is:

480-449-8900

What version of the software are you running? Where are you located? Is there another intertel dealer nearby that you could threaten to take your business to?

That is what I had to do eventually. I am located in connecticut, and there are only two intertel dealers here -- the one we were intially buying from was doing exactly what you describe (wonder if it's the same dealer? Are you in CT?) we wound up switching to the other dealer and were MUCH happier.

Reply to
T. Sean Weintz

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.