International Call Back System

Hi

My company is looking for a system where, their consultants traveling abroad will call a US number and enter a number for them. After that system will autometically call their number and ask for destination number. It will also dial the destination number as well. What kind of equipments are out there that can provide this feature with most cost effective manners. Also is there a exclusively VoIP solution for this?

Regards

Reply to
Imran
Loading thread data ...

Viking Electronics makes a product called the RAD-AMP

You call in on one number and it will automatically grab a new line and dial out. It bridges the two lines. I think it can hold up to 9 programmed numbers for the autodialer. Those types of products are called call diverters. Most of them don't work very well because when you bridge the two lines together you normally lose volume. The RAD-AMP has a built in amplifier to equalize the two lines.

The problem with calling in an entering the number you want to dial is that international calls aren't always very good on transmitting the DTMF tones you punch in. It's a clarity issue.

The viking web site is

formatting link

Reply to
Rick M

You do know that some countries take such a dim view of such systems that they watch for them and tend to throw folks in jail or deport them.

Reply to
David Ross

Dear David,

Hi, how are you?

Well, I'm happy to be able to let you know that there is a solution for Imran.

Ubifone

formatting link

has the solution for Imran.

Ubifone is the only VoIP service provider who holds an international operation license.

Ubifone members speak with each other for FREE all over the world.

You don't need any extra equipment.

They can use the MoVoIP (FREE MOBILE Internet Phone Calls) also which is a revolutionary solution.

This company introduced a new concept: 'One World, One Community, One Number'.

The company's products do not necessarily require PC connectivity and are compatible with Dial Up also and merges all kind of communications, IP, mobile and international.

The products offered by the company are:

Global Number Worldwide Unlimited FREE Member to Member Calls Worldwide Call Forwarding System Call Back Services FREE Mobile Internet Phone Calls (MoVoIP) Lowest Rates in order to communicate with people that didn't become Ubifone members yet, Conference Calls Retailer Customer Packages Soft Phone 'Call Me Now'/'Call Me Free' button (the version which matches the new platform will be released very soon) Future Advanced products

The company offers to anyone to become an Executive Agent or Executive Agent Plus and build up his own VoIP Telephony Service Provider Business.

For more details, please do refer to:

formatting link
Ubifone will operate soon from India too.

For more questions please contact me on: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Wish you all the best. Sam.

------------------------------------- David Ross wrote:

##-----------------------------------------------##

Article posted with Cabling-Design.com Newsgroup Archive

formatting link
no-spam read and post WWW interface to your favorite newsgroup -

comp.dcom.telecom.tech - 2829 messages and counting!

Reply to
ubifone

Dear Riki,

Hi, how are you?

Well, I'm happy to be able to let you know that there is a solution for Imran.

Ubifone

formatting link

has the solution for Imran.

Ubifone is the only VoIP service provider who holds an international operation license.

Ubifone members speak with each other for FREE all over the world.

You don't need any extra equipment.

They can use the MoVoIP (FREE MOBILE Internet Phone Calls) also which is a revolutionary solution.

This company introduced a new concept: 'One World, One Community, One Number'.

The company's products do not necessarily require PC connectivity and are compatible with Dial Up also and merges all kind of communications, IP, mobile and international.

The products offered by the company are:

Global Number Worldwide Unlimited FREE Member to Member Calls Worldwide Call Forwarding System Call Back Services FREE Mobile Internet Phone Calls (MoVoIP) Lowest Rates in order to communicate with people that didn't become Ubifone members yet, Conference Calls Retailer Customer Packages Soft Phone 'Call Me Now'/'Call Me Free' button (the version which matches the new platform will be released very soon) Future Advanced products

The company offers to anyone to become an Executive Agent or Executive Agent Plus and build up his own VoIP Telephony Service Provider Business.

For more details, please do refer to:

formatting link
Ubifone will operate soon from India too.

For more questions please contact me on: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Wish you all the best. Sam.

------------------------------------- Rick M wrote:

Article posted with Cabling-Design.com Newsgroup Archive

formatting link
no-spam read and post WWW interface to your favorite newsgroup -

comp.dcom.telecom.tech - 2829 messages and counting!

Reply to
ubifone

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.