Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
January 17, 2014, 9:34 am
rate this thread
Re: I am a little cofusing about the PoE Media Converter? Someone figure it out?
What is to wonder?
They just combine two devices, a fiber to copper media converter, and
a PoE power injector. The media converter has to be powered anyway by a
wall-wart, they feed power in as well for PoE functions.
Obviously they can't feed power over glass, and have to be located
somewhere you already have power to power them up.
- » How do I assign the port tda50 to connect to a tva50 voicemail
- — Next thread in » Telecom Technical
- » Aplane is off and B plane is on but i can't do a dbms save. why?
- — Newest thread in » Telecom Technical
- » Telecom Digest Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum