Hosted IVR with API or web interface desired

We want to enable our clients to order products from us via an IVR system. We have an established software solution for delivery written in JBOSS we want to find a hosted IVR solution that is scalable and preferably international. We want out clients to be able to call into a phone number answer a few IVR questions and then interfaced to our system in some manner so that our system can start the shipping process seconds after the end of their call.

Does anyone know of hosted IVR systems that have the ability to interface to them to transfer information?

Any thoughts or suggestions welcome.

Chas

Reply to
chas
Loading thread data ...

Hi Chas,

I have made something similar for my company - our customer service wanted an IVR system that will query the CRM system for the customer's subscribed services and debt status so the call can be transferred to the right queue accordinly. I've implemented this using an inhouse Asterisk PBX

formatting link
I used its AGI interface to access a web service that performed the actions on the CRM system - which could be ordering the products in your case. While my system is inhouse, you might run a search for such hosted service.

Joss.

Reply to
Joss

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.