Home-grown voice mail for Definity switch

I am looking for a home-grown solution to replace the Intuity Audix system that runs with our Lucent (Avaya) Definity ProLogic G3 switches (we have two geographically separate locations, and two Definity switches). We have been having trouble with Avaya service lately....last outage kept our voice mail down for two business days....and would like to find a hardware/software combination that our own Network Services department can maintain. Ideas?

W. Carl Miller Network Services Director OESD 114 snipped-for-privacy@oesd.wednet.edu

Reply to
wcmiller
Loading thread data ...

Have you tried to find an alternative service provider instead? This approach IMHO would beat messing around with third party VMs hands down. There are plenty of Avaya business partners around your area, I'm sure. Check

formatting link
site, find the ones that are close to you and have Definity authorization (not every partner has it) and give them a call. I'm sure someone will be happy to pick it up where Avaya left off for a fraction of the price.

Reply to
Dmitri(Cabling-Design.com

snipped-for-privacy@oesd.wednet.edu posted on that vast internet thingie:

Check out

formatting link
Steve at SELLCOM

Reply to
SELLCOM Tech support

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.