HANDOVER ISSUES

Do someone know where can i get some help for handover mobile cellular simulation for matlab? thx a lot

Reply to
Gerald
Loading thread data ...

You can find sequence diagrams about different types of handovers in GSM at:

formatting link
EventStudio System Designer 2.5 -
formatting link
System Design and Call Flow Modeling Tool

Reply to
EventHelix.com

Hi thx for the links. do you have any information about handover delay? please. Related handover issues in matlab?

thanks a lot

Reply to
Gerald

You can simulate the handover delays using a uniform or poisson random number generator.

I would recommend going through the detailed specifications at the 3GPP website:

formatting link

-- EventStudio System Designer 2.5 -

formatting link
System Design and Call Flow Modeling Tool

Reply to
EventHelix.com

Hi, I'm from Vietnam. Now i've a dissertation like u. It's: Understanding handover algorithms and using Matlab for simulating. I think u've graduated and done your dissertation. So, Can you give me your source code which used for your Dissertation!

In my dissertation, i use Pattern recognition. Thanks for your help.

Reply to
son12

Hi, I'm from Vietnam. Now i've a dissertation like u. It's: Understanding handover algorithms and using Matlab for simulating. I think u've graduated and done your dissertation. So, Can you give me your source code which used for your Dissertation!

In my dissertation, i use Pattern recognition. Thanks for your help.

Reply to
son12

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.