Fujitsu

Anyone know how to connect MOH to a Fujitsu 9600LE ?

Reply to
TerryS
Loading thread data ...

"TerryS" snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net posted on that vast internet thingie:

We carry the OnHoldPlus which allows one to add music on hold to just about any phone system that was not designed for it up to four phone lines.

We have other OnHoldPlus units that will work with about any PBX system.

Steve at SELLCOM

Reply to
SELLCOM Tech support

Motorola

Are you telling me that that system was not designed to have MOH ?

Reply to
TerryS

No, he's showing his ignorance.

Steve, buddy. We've said this before. If you don't have a clue SHUT THE HELL UP!

Carl Navarro Who doesn't deal in Fujitsu

Reply to
Carl Navarro

"TerryS" snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net posted on that vast internet thingie:

I don't know for sure so I was just covering all the bases. Generally if someone has to ask it is because it is unsupported. On supported systems it is generally as simple as turning it on and plugging an audio source in (or purchasing a proprietary add on to add that audio interface).

Steve at SELLCOM

Reply to
SELLCOM Tech support

Carl Navarro snipped-for-privacy@wcnet.org posted on that vast internet thingie:

I was just trying to help. You have just betrayed more about yourself by your own words than my comments could possibly add.

You have added nothing in the way of information other than to display in public who has the real "ignorance" problem, or is it a "drinking" problem?

Steve at SELLCOM

Reply to
SELLCOM Tech support

It's neither and I'm sure you got my point.

Carl

Reply to
Carl Navarro

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.