Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- E1 to IP conversion device
August 12, 2008, 2:50 pm
rate this thread
I have two Mitel systems communicating between each other using E1
channels over a microwave connections. I am wondering if anybody can
recommend hardware to convert from a channelized E1 to VOIP for
transport then back to E1.
The phone system we are dealing with isn't VOIP enabled out of the box
so we need to find an external solution.
Thanks in advance,
- » How long time needed to get accurate frequency from SDH
- — Last Updated thread in » Telecom Technical
- » Ohio city Verizon customers without 911 access for hours [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum