Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- E1 to IP conversion device
August 12, 2008, 2:50 pm
rate this thread
I have two Mitel systems communicating between each other using E1
channels over a microwave connections. I am wondering if anybody can
recommend hardware to convert from a channelized E1 to VOIP for
transport then back to E1.
The phone system we are dealing with isn't VOIP enabled out of the box
so we need to find an external solution.
Thanks in advance,
- » Aplane is off and B plane is on but i can't do a dbms save. why?
- — Newest thread in » Telecom Technical
- » Things learned about Ubiquiti PoE adapters and devices
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Wireless Networking