DSLAM Options

We are starting a new CLEC in IL and are have narrowed DSLAM vendors down to 2 choices (Net to Net or Occam). Can anyone give me real world expeience with either of these platforms? I know Paradyne recently acquired NtN so I'm not sure what will happen to that product long term, although Paradyne is a good company and we will be using their Reach product as we are serving rural areas. Any opinions are appreciated. You can reply to the group or directly at shaneowensdna-communicationscom.

Thanks Shane

Reply to
Shane
Loading thread data ...

Hi Shane-

I'm with Information Data Products in NJ. I may be able to help you with equipment for your CLEC... best case scenario save you money in the process. We offer different DSLAM options from several manufactures. Contact me before you make your purchase. We also offer a host of very inexpensive CPE's. Please refer to my contact below. I look forward to speaking with you.

Kevin Wendolowski Information Data Products Corp.

800-362-3770 Ext 23 snipped-for-privacy@IDPC.com
Reply to
kevinw

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.