DBNETSX: dbnetlog: Not a station/brdcst group tel_no=2000

Hello,

We have a mitel 3300 icp and having problems with voicemail on our hunt groups.

We have a hunt group 2000 which all calls are sent to and within this hunt group the calls are distributed to the agents. This works fine and have had no problems until we setup voicemail on this hunt group for night service.

The strange thing is that it works fine for 3 or 4 days but at random times and intervals it changes the call rerouting assignment back to 1 and calls are no longer forwarded to night service message. When I checked the log the only message relating to this problem comes up with the following:

Log Type: Software Log Number: 3508 Severity: Warning Date: 2006/Sep/18 Time: 09:18:05 Source: Call Control - Software Description: DBNETSX: dbnetlog: Not a station/brdcst group tel_no=2000 Module: Call Control - Software File Name and Line Number: log_outputs_util_en.c;2023

When I looked into changing the 2000 to a dummy broadcast group or station it said it couldn't because the number was used elsewhere. I assume this is because i'm already using it as a hunt group.

Has anyone had this problem before or how we could get round this?

Many thanks

Ellan

Reply to
Nalle
Loading thread data ...

I have since discovered that this is as a result of changing the hunt group priority meaning that when we change a persons order in a hunt group it resets that hunt group's routing to night service. I will let you know if we manage to resolve this issue.

Nalle wrote:

Reply to
Nalle

This problem has now been escalated to MITEL who have confirmed that their latest version of software doesn't even solve the problem so they have set a time limit of up to six months to put a fix in place. I shall be looking forward to April 2007.

Nalle wrote:

Reply to
Nalle

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.