AT&T 1545 Question

I acquired an AT&T 1545 phone set with answering machine, and it came without the power wall wart (I asked the guy who gave it to me if he had the adapter, and he said he'd check, but it's likely he won't). I presume the wall wart is for the answering machine because the phone also has the 9V battery in the compartment for memory backup. I don't really need the answering machine, so I was wondering if anyone had experience with this set and if it will work okay - the LEDs and stuff - without the wall wart, or if it will run down the batery quickly. I don't want to have to feed it batteries every month. THanks.

Reply to
Watson A.Name
Loading thread data ...

I've had one of those phones for about 10 years, and it just recently died. Would you want to sell that one?

------------------------------------- Wats> I acquired an AT&T 1545 phone set with answering machine, and it > came

##-----------------------------------------------##

Article posted with Cabling-Design.com Newsgroup Archive

formatting link
no-spam read and post WWW interface to your favorite newsgroup -

comp.dcom.telecom.tech - 1410 messages and counting!

##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
ddoshak

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.