Another odd SX2000 Problem

I seem to come up with the strange ones... up until a few weeks ago, when we went to PRI from DS1, call rerouting to voice mail worked fine for 6 Pots Lines we have coming in (set to answer points). Now, call rerouting to voice mail doesnt work (I had to manually program internal/external fwd no ans to VM at the set). But, answer points work -- just when a call goes to the set it wont reroute to VM.

Call reroute to VM works fine for inbound pri and internal calls, and when I call in on a DID and get transferred to the extension associated with the POTS lines it does go to VM.

Manual fwding is a clunky fix... I was wondering if anyone had any ideas as to why it would stop working.

Reply to
Henry Cabot Henhouse III
Loading thread data ...

Still a little unsure of what you are saying. Are you saying on going to PRI, call rerouting works for everything but 6 Pots lines that end you direct via trunk service assignment to some extensions that are then reouted to VM? The only change you made was installing PRI?

Reply to
DPGumby

It's odd... the only change was to add an additional PRI, update the routing.

After that, calls coming in to any of the ls/gs (3 are ls 3 are gs) lines will hit the answer points, but won't reroute. But, if I call in on a digital trunk and get transferred to those same answer points, the calls do reroute.

Havent changed the COS options for the extensions set up as answer points, havent changed the COS for those trunks.

For the 4 phones involved, I have hard call fwd NA on the sets, it works, but I'd really like to figure out why it's doing what it's doing.

Reply to
Henry Cabot Henhouse III

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.