1A2 Amphenol In/Outs Bridging Adapter [splitter]

Hello,

My company is looking to find a [or several] bridging adapters for a

1A2 telephone system that would take in one Amphenol jack and Output 6 or more Amphenol Sockets.

My boss likes having the 1A2 phone system in place, but we're trying to find an alternative to daisy-chaining the feed with 2 and 3 way splitters right in-front of each phone/fax. We'd like to find a piece of equipment that would allow us to localize all the splitting, right after the KSU.

I found some real helpful phone wizards on another site who told me about the Suttle company and gave me some parts numbers:

Suttle #SE-825L6-1P49 (gray) or 1P50 (beige) has one input and six outputs on through Suttle #SE-825l12-1P49 or 1P50 with one input and 12 outputs

I will be continuing to search for these parts with warehouses I find online [right now eBay doesn't have what I'm looking for], but I wanted to put word out in this group, so if anyone is holding something like this [the more amphenol outs the merrier!] and looking to get rid of it, they might let me know.

my company is called Interpage, we're at

formatting link
my phone number is 510-315-2750

Thanks. Easy on. Mayur

Reply to
Deshmukh-San
Loading thread data ...

TERRY: I am most certainly NOT senile, yet!

Reply to
Al Gillis

If you have buttons and buzzers for intercom or any kind of wiring problems DUCK. For instance if a lamp lead was bad and the lead was replaced with another lead you are screwed. From experiance, even an adapter for two phones was a bitch if there was a wiring problem.ADVICE: DON'T DO IT.

Reply to
KenW

Your buggy-whip company must not have intercoms on the phones. PS I heard that the last 1A2 tech was senile.

TerryS

Reply to
TerryS

How about this for size. Go to

formatting link
and check out a preterminated 50M frame. The inlet is standard jumpers, but the outlet is anywhere from 8 to 50 female amps, depending on which frame you get.

Carl Navarro

Reply to
Carl Navarro

Greetings from my alias.

Thanks everybody, entertainment, advice, and a lead! I talked to my boss and he's afraid that Homasco.com would cost us quite a bit of money, so for now, we're going to keep checking on eBay periodically, hoping that some oldschool office is shutting down and unloading all things 1A2. Thanks again.

Mayur

Reply to
http://www.interpage.net

That was 10 years ago.

Put a number to the HOMACO frame. $250 probably buys a 501-D19-C101 frame which is 16 outlets. If your boss is that tight, good luck.

Carl Navarro

Reply to
Carl Navarro

That was 10 years ago.

Put a number to the HOMACO frame. $250 probably buys a 501-D19-C101 frame whis is 16 outlets. If your boss is that tight, good luck.

Carl Navarro

DEER TERANEWS

find the spam word in this article

LOSERS

Reply to
Carl Navarro

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.