Western Electric 43A dialer... [telecom]

Does anyone have technical info (the appropriate BSP) for a 43A dialer? (it's dated "2-77")

This gizmo is mounted in a 7" apparatus case, has 14 slide switches (for setting the telephone number to be dialed) and a motor driven gear that rotates switch contacts across a circuit board wired to the slide switches. On another circuit board there are two 6 position terminal boards and some relays along with resistors, capacitors, diodes and those sorts of things. This circuit board is stenciled "90D217, Series 4".

I can e-mail you a photo if that would help identify it.

Inquiring minds want to know!!!

Reply to
Al Gillis
Loading thread data ...

Not seeing a picture leaves me a bit uncertain, but I may have one of those devices, picked up cheap at a flea market ages ago. No documentation whatsoever -- and (worst of all) no power supply, which seems to have been a required adjunct in a separate case.

Any hints what the power supply should be supplying in the way of power, and where (which contact points) it should be supplying that to?

Cheers, -- tlvp

-- Avant de repondre, jeter la poubelle, SVP

Reply to
tlvp

formatting link
this helps

Reply to
Michael

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.