Virtual Number with Flexible Call Forwarding?

Hi all,

I'm looking for a virtual number that offers flexible call forwarding, including call forward to overseas numbers.

The only options I've found are virtual PBX's, that answer the phone, put the caller on hold, and play music or a greeting.

Can any recommend a good service that just forwards the call, possibly to more than one number?

Many thanks.

-Joel

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Vonage does what you are requesting. It can forward calls to various numbers at one time (I think that service is called 'blast' or something similar. It goes down the list of numbers you have given it, rings them all, then transfers the call into the line you actually answered. I think virtual numbers are around four dollars each, and if you take a virtual 800 number, you get a certain number of minutes included. I still have e-coupons for a free month of Vonage service; the terms are you have to get the Vonage telephone adapter shipped through the e-coupon; you cannot get the TA through some other source (which often times allows its own rebate) and _then_ get a free month from my e-coupon as well. If you want to experiment with Vonage via a free month of service just write and ask for an e-coupon: snipped-for-privacy@telecom-digest.org PAT]
Reply to
joel
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.