Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Bill Horne
September 15, 2020, 1:23 am
rate this thread
Move would bring about 21 million prepaid cellphone customers to the
biggest U.S. wireless operator
Verizon Communications Inc. said it has agreed to buy TracFone, a
provider of wireless prepaid services, in a deal worth nearly $7 billion
in cash and stock, further consolidating the U.S. cellular market.
- » The Need to Be "Information Lean" After COVID-19 [telecom]
- — Next thread in » General Telecommunications Forum
- » AT&T prepares for Tropical Storm Sally, offers tips for customers [telecom]
- — Previous thread in » General Telecommunications Forum
- » Verizon's Irish Yahoo and AOL unit moved IP back to US last year in $530.42 Bil...
- — Newest thread in » General Telecommunications Forum