Tell Congress to Pass the P.A.I.D. Leave Act [telecom]

Tell Congress to Pass the P.A.I.D. Leave Act (S.3513/H.R. 6442)

The Communications Workers of America (CWA) is urging the House and Senate to immediately pass a bill introduced today by Senator Murray, Senator Gillibrand, and Rep. DeLauro, the P.A.I.D. Leave Act, a comprehensive bill to provide all workers with paid sick days and paid family and medical leave, in response to the current coronavirus crisis, and to have these benefits in place for workers and families to deal with future crises and life events.

"Nobody should be forced to go to work while sick or capable of spreading a disease during a pandemic. Congress must immediately act to give all workers paid sick days and paid family and medical leave to stop the spread of COVID-19," said CWA Senior Director for Government Affairs and Policy Shane Larson. "Working people across the country and across the world are looking to their elected officials to use their power and provide leadership in this time of crisis. Our legislators have an opportunity to act now and save lives by passing this bill."

formatting link

Reply to
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.