Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Clifford Lewis
July 17, 2018, 12:42 pm
rate this thread
Check and see if your cell provider has the ability to offer combined
mailbox service as an option.
My cell and landline are from the same ILEC telco provider (BellMTS)
and they have the ability to have calls from either number go to one
mail box and both notify my cell and light the call waiting display on
the landline sets. The cost is $5 monthly on the landline unless you
have a service bundle you can put it in.
I have never asked but I don't see why it could not be done for two
cells or two landlines to have combined voice maibox service.
- » Study: Climate Change Could Destroy Internet In 15 Years [telecom]
- — Next thread in » General Telecommunications Forum
- » A Reduced Payout Could Be Coming for These High-Yield Dividend Stocks [telecom]
- — Previous thread in » General Telecommunications Forum
- » T-Mobile's New Home Internet Service Doesn't Look Like A Good Deal [tele...
- — Newest thread in » General Telecommunications Forum