Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Monty Solomon
May 25, 2014, 9:56 pm
rate this thread
eBay finally prompts users to change passwords after huge data breach
Notice begins to appear on home page of ebay.com
By Gregg Keizer
May 23, 2014
Computerworld - eBay on Friday put a notice on its home page urging
users to change their passwords after security experts had criticized
the auction site for failing to promptly alert customers about a
massive break-in and data theft.
The notice, which includes a link to the password reset process, was
part of the advice eBay had given its users on Wednesday to
immediately change their passwords.
- » U.S. Senators Call for a Hearing to Examine Consequences of T-Mobile/Sprint Merger [teleco...
- — Next thread in » General Telecommunications Forum
- » Cellphone distraction results in yet another needless train death [Telecom]
- — Previous thread in » General Telecommunications Forum
- » Study: U.S. cell phone carriers throttle your Netflix, YouTube more than other countri...
- — Newest thread in » General Telecommunications Forum