[telecom] CNN: Mueller investigating McCabe termination

I have been on this list for 20 years but lately it has turned political.

I feel good to be an American right now. Trump has done more for this country in one year than the last four presidents combined.

"This is not about how we communicate, but whether we are allowed to do so"

If anyone limits free speech, that would [be] the left and main stream media.

Reply to
Jason Davis
Loading thread data ...

I'm glad someone commented on the political agenda this list seems to have taken on. Likewise I've been on here for decades. Thinking back even longer I think about what a political hot potato the Bell System Divestiture was with plenty of opinions to go around. At the time most people that discussed telecom and later the internet on bulletin boards and lists such as this stuck to the pragmatic facts of what was happening and how it was coming down. Trump is Trump. I can get political opinions everywhere and anywhere. A list like this probably should just stick to telecom deregulation and open internet newsworthy items without tilt and opinion in one direction or the other. Just the facts m'am, just the facts.

***** Moderator's Note *****

Full disclosure: I just retired, and starting collecting Social Security benefits. I also have a small pension from the Management Pension Fund of Verizon. However, my Non-management fund of over $300,000.00 was stolen by a company called "IDEAC" while I was clinically depressed and unable to manage my affairs.

The thought that a civil servant could be denied what might be his only retirement option - for the alleged offense of "Lack of candor" - is Orwellian at best and Machiavellian at worst. This is, in other words, either an effort by the conspriator-in-chief to convince the (mid-term) voters that ignorance is strength and freedom is slavery, or a barely veiled effort to extort perjurious testimony from Mr. McCabe in order to further cloud the Special Council's efforts to find out if Donald Trump was elected with unlawful help from Russia.

If this list has "taken on" a "political agenda," I'm not aware of it. I don't knowingly lie or misrepresent the truth, and I don't "spin" the articles I accept for publication to try to make them seem like something they are not. If I comment on something, my remarks are clearly separated from the original article, and clearly marked as being from me.

Bill Horne Moderator

Reply to
JR

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.