Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Monty Solomon
May 7, 2008, 1:57 pm
rate this thread
Sprint and Clearwire to Combine WiMAX Businesses, Creating a New
Mobile Broadband Company
Intel, Google, Comcast, Time Warner Cable and Bright House Networks
to Invest $3.2 Billion in Combined Company, at Target Price of $20.00
Formation of New Company Brings Together the Nation's Leaders in
Communications, Technology Innovation and Entertainment
New Company to Speed Deployment of First Nationwide Next-Generation
Mobile WiMAX Network
Transaction Designed to Unlock the Potential of Clearwire's and
Sprint's 4G Assets
New Company to be Led by Seasoned Management Team from Clearwire and
Sprint's XOHM Business Unit; Board of Directors to Include Leading
Wireless and Cable Executives
Comcast Transaction Summary
- » Sprint and Google Expand Relationship to Enable Richer Mobile Experience and More Choices...
- — Previous thread in » General Telecommunications Forum
- » FCC Internet Deregulation Survives Court Challenge [telecom]
- — Newest thread in » General Telecommunications Forum
- » NYC local event: Unigroup's 17-Oct-2019 Meeting: SDN/SDP - So...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Networking Firewalls