Replacement for Siemens Gigaset

The Siemens Gigaset is great as far as features go, operating like a little PBX (the extensions dial each other, the base unit does the actual telecom work of dialing while the handsets just act like recievers).

Unfortunately, the Siemens quality sucks. It works for about a year before it starts flaking out -- we've already gone through 2 base units, and Siemens customer support is worse than their reliability.

So, I'm in the market for a new system. I got the Panasonic 2 line

6502, but feature-wise its horrible. (I'm so tired of seeing "24 missed calls" on the handset that was lost under the couch).

Is there a good system out there? Cost is really no issue -- I'm desperate for feature parity with the Siemens -- cordless handsets (6 or more), base unit does all the dialing, multiple lines (2), answering machine, transfer & conference between handsets... Surely there must be something out there!

Help!

--rob

Reply to
rlittle
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.