Remote Call Screening

I am looking for a phone answering machine with a wireless remote.

I want the remote to be able to screen calls (not just be able to play messages later).

So, when the answering machine picks up, and I hear "Hey Mike, pick up the phone!" on the speaker in the base unit, I want a similar speaker in the remote to repeat what the base speaker is saying.

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Well, I can tell you that my Uniden cordless phone/answering machine _comes close_ and does allow intercepting of calls when messages are being left. But the overall space where it is located is small enough that I can hear the answering machine speaker even in a close by room. It even transmits the caller ID information to the wireless unit, but it does _not_ allow for message delivery to the wireless unit while message receiving is in progress, I do not think. But you might check Uniden; if anyone has it the way you want it, they might. PAT]
Reply to
modorney
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.