Re: Welcome or Not, Cell Phones Set for Subway

Steven Lichter wrote:

>> Last year in Riverside, Ca. a person talking on a cell phone on the >> Freeway rearended a car with a family, killing several of them, he was >> charged and convicted of Murder, not Manslaughter as has been in the >> past. More of these trials are needed until the people in charge pass >> laws and then enforce them. > Cite? I live in the Inland Empire too, about an hour from Riverside, > and I don't recall hearing about this anywhere. It'd be in the papers > in my area too, since the company that owns my local newspaper also > owns the Riverside _Press-Enterprise._ > Steve Sobol, Professional Geek 888-480-4638 PGP: 0xE3AE35ED > Company website:
formatting link
Personal blog, resume, portfolio:
formatting link
E: snipped-for-privacy@JustThe.net Snail: 22674 Motnocab Road, Apple Valley, CA 92307

I don't remember when it was to the date, but it was in the paper several days as well as on the news, the car hit a van with a whole family in it. You might try looking at the PE site and check the archives, I know the trial was not covered much since the person pleaded the case out.

The only good spammer is a dead one!! Have you hunted one down today? (c) 2006 I Kill Spammers, Inc. A Rot in Hell Co.

Reply to
Steven Lichter
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.