Re: [Telecom] When the Bullies Turned Faceless

> The third thing that bullies do is choose victims that they perceive to

>> have no effective means of retaliation. A favorite tactic is to torment >> the victim into lashing out visibly, but ineffectively; so that the victim >> gets punished for...you guessed it, "bullying". > >Well said. This happens on every playground -- the one who gets punished >for fighting is not the one who actually wanted the fight to occur.

I have to agree. When the victim defends himself in the school system, the victim is usually punished as well. This is because the schools are too scared of lawsuits, even friviolous ones. When I was in high school, I was a school bus driver (back then in some states, the students drove the school buses). I was seriously assaulted by three students (at least one of them should have already graduated, if you understand what I mean).

The school was afraid to do anything to them. They told us that to our faces when my father went down to the school and warned them that if another hand was laid on me that he was going to swear out a warrant for their arrest. But they relayed that message to the perpetrators.

No thanks to the school system, they never laid another hand on me.

Regards,

Fred Atkinson

Reply to
Fred Atkinson
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.