Re: Telco payments question [Telecom]

> In Australia all the major telcos will now charge customers extra

>> for paying their bills by non-electronic means, has this sort of >> thing become the norm in the US and other countries? > If you want to pay your bill at a Sprint store and don't use one of > the terminals, [then] they charge, unless the terminal is down. AT&T > charges, or at least the place you pay it at does. I do all mine > online at their web page.

AT&T Mobility does not charge for paying by phone. I don't think you have to pay at AT&T stores if you pay by check and have your stub and drop it in the slot or box provided for payments. That's how I did it until the AT&T store moved two miles away. Then I tried paying by phone and it was easy. On the other hand, using their web site is one of the most complicated I have tried to use. Wes Leatherock snipped-for-privacy@aol.com snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
Wesrock
Loading thread data ...

If it is any thing like their landline site I agree, I use it for my landline, but it is a real pain to use.

Reply to
Steven

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.