Re: Registering Multiple DIDs on the "Do-Not-Call" List

> Has anyone tried to register multiple numbers (and by multiple I mean

>> lots, whole ranges of DIDs) on the "Do-Not-Call" list? > I suppose you could script their web site, but before you try, > remember that it's for residential numbers, not businesses.

There's no downside to a business entering numbers. Unless things have changed, neither the Feds nor the contracter (is it still AT&T given the owership changes ...) strips out business numbers, and I'd doubt that many, if any ... of the telesleazers doing list lookups bother either. (Especially since any such split would use databases that aren't anywhere near 100% reliable).

In other words, if a business number is on the list, that number will probably get fewer marketers. Maybe not as dramatic a decrease (maybe ...) as a residential one, but there's no increase. So go for it.

Knowledge may be power, but communications is the key snipped-for-privacy@panix.com [to foil spammers, my address has been double rot-13 encoded]

Reply to
danny burstein
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.