Re: No Demarc Point

Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary.  Now with pictures!

A NID, Network Interface Device, is required for all new construction,
old construction is grandfathered. Here in Verizon land all you need
to do is call and let them then you need a NID so you are able to
modify inside wiring.

If you cannot get satisfaction from the Telco might want to contact
your state Public Utilities Commission. Explain the situation and see
what they suggest.


Quoted text here. Click to load it

Site Timeline