Re: Do you know where there are Teletype machines for sale? [Telecom]

I subscribe to a mailing list for Teletype users, called GREENKEYS. >

> One of the readers posted a request for info on whether a Model 15 > Teletype is available for purchase, and it got me wondering if any of > the Digest's readers have knowledge in this area. > > Does anyone know of any repository of Teletype machines? I can't help > but wonder if some Baby Bell has a warehouse full of them, and there's > a fair number of users who'd be delighted to get at them. > > Thanks for your time. > > Bill > > -- > E. William Horne > William Warren Consulting >
formatting link
> > "While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. > It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual'." > -- Dogbert

I was in upper management with the BELL SYSTEM when we started electronic switching systems, in fact I was the first to install an electronic switching system in Alabama. I could train people fast enough to maintain the systems and had to remote the switch input before the CRT was available it was only used 3 months 35 KSR TTY with loop input.

Reply to
ronholbrook572
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.