Re: Attacked by a Dog Which was Playing

SELLCOM Tech support posted on that vast internet thingie:

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: And thanks for your encouraging words > also. I am going to speak to Dr. Epp (veternarian) or the lady who > grooms pets (Buffy was taken to get a bath a couple days after she > first got here) and see if either of them can recommend a good dog > trainer. Maybe the animal shelter will know of someone. PAT]

I still can't help but be in awe of some of those trainers. I gotta tell another dog story ... We had one live through the woods from us and he would help us with our pups from time to time. One day we were over at his house in the street and he was doing some training. One of his big Rottweiller dogs was chained up at the top of his driveway just watching. There was a neighbor dog going crazy and he spent about an hour going through different stuff with our dog and I believe one other one.

After all the "training" was finished he called his Rottweiller from the top of the driveway. It was not chained after all but just lying up there commanded to "down" or "stay". I couldn't believe my eyes.

Pretty amazing what these guys can do.

Steve

formatting link
multihandset cordless phones by Panasonic

5.8Ghz 2line; TMC ET4300 4line Epic phone, OnHoldPlus, Brickmail voicemail Brick wall "non MOV" surge protection. Firewood splitters
formatting link
If you sit at a desk
formatting link
New
formatting link
[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: I need to find someone who can handle this monster before my entire house gets torn up! This morning I was on my way out the door about 10:30 AM when Buffy got loose when the fence gate was opened; she took off at a gallop all around the neigh- borhood. The more I called and chased after her, the more she ran up and down the alley and the street. To her it was just more play, but I was late for where I was going. I walked over to Eric and Justin, and got them to help me catch her, which they did, and got her in the fenced in back yard. When I got back home around 12:30 she had systematically taken all my things off the table in the back yard area and scattered them all around. I need to find someone to help me with her or else get her a good home somewhere. PAT]
Reply to
SELLCOM Tech support
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.