Re: AT&T Billing Us For MDNS Account Closed Three Years Ago

What I'm hoping is that a reader of this digest might know what office

> inside AT&T would have issued a work order for the decommissioning of > the MDNS circuit and/or retrieval of the physical assets such as the > router. It be great to know by what name AT&T calls such a work > order, so that we know what to ask them to find in their archives > related to the MDNS account. Hopefully we can make the point that if > they dispatched a technician to pick up their equipment on such and > such a date, there is no way they could have been rendering service > past that date ... and dare I say it, rescind the bills to that point > in time. I am not too hopeful, however, as AT&T seems to be very > capable of ignoring obvious facts.

I would suspect that either not paying the bills, or hiring a lawyer would get their attention rather promptly.

"Gee, Bill what do you want to do tonight?" "The same thing we do every night Steve. Try to take over the world!"

Reply to
DevilsPGD
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.