Re: Anyone Need a Telecom Job?

Pat,

I get "page not found" on your classified link...

Ray

3z3k3l wrote:

I have been using Monster, and Telecom careers, but I just stubled

> upon some new listing at
formatting link
What other sites do you guys use for Jobs? > [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: There is another area which has not > taken off as well as I had hoped, and that is our very own Telecom > Classifieds
formatting link
. An > all-purpose bulletin board for employment opportunities, situations > wanted, items for sale, etc. Entirely voluntary regards payment, etc, > suggested donations are five dollars for a large number of words in > this section every month. Please look it over and see if there is a > way it can meet your needs. PAT]
[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: That was my error. The correct directory is without the /s/ on the end, as in '/classified.html' or
formatting link
and I _would_ like to see it put to use for telecom-related classified adverts. Try it again, and see if it meets your needs. Payment for the classified bulletin board is on an honor system, use the PayPal template on the front page of that section. PAY]
Reply to
rayj00
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.