ISIS Has Help Desk for Terrorists Staffed Around the Clock

ISIS Has Help Desk for Terrorists Staffed Around the Clock

formatting link

***** Moderator's Note *****

When I read this story, I remembered practicing to duck-and-cover in grade school.

Bill Horne Moderator

Reply to
Monty Solomon
Loading thread data ...

And the article basically admits that all the surveillance laws collecting people's data are useless because these communications bypass them and are encrypted.

If the collection of surveillance data was actually effective then people using these sites would be quickly identified and negated, but since they still do these things it means that only the law-abiding are being monitored.

Reply to
David Clayton

Nah, politicians invented that eons ago. "Those swine in the city-state next door are going to kill us all, if you don't give me the power to get them first."

P.S. What's happened to the [telecom] tag, has it become optional?

***** Moderator's Note *****

The "[telecom]" tag is not *currently* used to route messages: we had a meltdown at digest central, and I haven't had time to put the routing code back into the procmail scripts. Frankly, John Levine's spamassassin filter and the email obfuscation that we use has cut spam down to one or two posts a week, so right now, it's not enough of a problem to require separate processing here.

However, please keep using it: many readers have filters in their news or email clients that route digest emails to a specific folder, and although the reflector at John's system adds it to posts sent to mailing-list subscribers, Usenet readers only see it if you or I add it at the start.

Bill Horne Moderator

Reply to
Dave Garland

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.