If you're able to work a twelve hour night shift ... [telecom]

Here's an email I got from a staffing agency. I'm passing it along for the benefit for those readers whom are still in the business: I asked Ms. Barnes if her client expects workers to cross a picket line, but I haven't received a reply.

+--------------------------------------------------------------------+

Verigent is looking for Fiber Technicians and Cable Technicians for a large national rollout (multiple openings for each). Our client will be making selections during the week of 6/10 and starting people as early as Monday 6/15: . Project Duration: 6/15 to 10/15 . Hours: 12 hours per night required . Overtime: 70+ hours per week

Fiber Technician Requirements/Scope of Work: . Must be able to terminate and polish anaerobic fiber . Must have tools and PPE . 100% travel in a company car

Cable Technician Requirements/Scope of Work: . Must be able to do basic low voltage cabling work pulling and terminating CAT 5/6 cable . Scissor lift work required . Must have tools and PPE . 100% travel in a company car

If hired, candidates are required to travel to Lowell, AR. Travel to Lowell is non-reimbursable/cannot be expensed. Upon arrival, company vehicles and a safe location to park personal vehicles will be provided.

Please respond to this email with an updated resume if you are interested!

Thanks!

Emory Barnes

Reply to
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.