Fwd: An urgent requet [Telecom]

I'm forwarding an email from Mike Sandman, which he forwarded from Pat Townson's mother Ruth. Pat's birthday is on 9/24, and I'm sure he'd love to hear from the digest's readers. *Please* put a card in the mail *today*.

Bill Horne Temporary Moderator

-------- Original Message -------- Subject: Fwd: an urgent requet Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 16:04:14 -0500 From: Mike Sandman To: snipped-for-privacy@horneQRM.net

Hi Bill.

Pat's mother sent this to me (she's still using a mailstation!). Maybe you could put it in the digest:

Patrick's birthday is September 24. Would you please email him a > birthday greeing? The social worker [at the nursing home] will print > it out and give it to him. Maybe you could also pass this along to > any other friend who would like to remember him. > > Mega thanks. > > Ruth

The email address is leannnelson (at) regalestate.com - email will be printed out for him

For snail mail:

Pat Townson THE REGAL ESTATE OF GLENWOOD

1000 MULBERRY INDEPENDENCE, KS 67301 (620) 331-8789

Thanks... Mike

Reply to
Bill Horne
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.