AT&T double bills for U-verse and DirecTV, overcharges woman by $1,500 [telecom]

Please send posts to telecom-digest.org, with userid set to telecomdigestsubmissions, or via Usenet to comp.dcom.telecom

The Telecom Digest is made possible by generous supporters like the Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory (CSAIL) at M.I.T.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

By Teresa Dixon Murray, The Plain Dealer

Q: I am so frustrated and I don't know where else to turn. I moved into my home two years ago. I signed up for a bundle (landline, internet and cable) through AT&T. Initially AT&T wasn't sure whether I'd be better off with U-verse or DirecTV, I guess because of reception issues. AT&T then recommended DirecTV.

I also signed up for automatic bank draft for my monthly bills. I just found out this spring that AT&T was charging me through automatic bank draft for both U-verse and DirecTV, even though I don't have both!

formatting link

Reply to
Bill Horne
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.