All Area Codes dot Com

Folks,

I just found this site a few minutes ago:

formatting link

I've barely clicked around in it. But it could be useful for anyone who needs to see area code layouts.

I realize that area codes exceed boundaries any more. Regardless of what the area code(s) is/are on a person's phone, they could be anywhere in the world where there is wireline or wireless service available.

Nevertheless, some of you may find this Web site to be useful.

Apologies if this URL has already been posted on Telecom Digest. I don't remember seeing it, though.

Fred

Reply to
Fred Atkinson
Loading thread data ...

One of the frequent (well, formerly frequent) contributers to Telecom Digest, Linc Madison, has a pretty good data set over at:

formatting link

The latest update in it is from just a week ago, so let's let him know we haven't forgotten him!

Reply to
danny burstein

It has a few minor errors--in the exchange "Active Phone Number Prefixes" list, the Introduced-Date seems way too recent for old exchanges. For instance, some exchanges dating from at least from the 1950s are shown as been introduced in 1994.

Reply to
HAncock4

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.