911-database lookups... [Telecom]

RFI,

I need to be able to cross-reference an NPA-NXX with a given address. I currently have the company names and addresses, but need to be able to get their telephone numbers, or just the NPA-NXX's. Do you know, or have a way to get this done? I need to look up between 500 and 1000 entries, if you know of any tool that would make bulk lookups easier, I would appreciate the link / copy / etc... Currently using Google for the lookups, but that's extremely painful and not accurate... Thanks....

Sincerely yours, Kaz Zielinski Keystone, Americas, Global Financial Services, Technical Design, BT Global Services Tel: 732-603-5556 snipped-for-privacy@bt.com

formatting link

***** Moderator's Note *****

The actual "911" database isn't available to the public, since it contains non-pub and non-list numbers. However, there are many commercial databases available for this function, but they'll only have information that the companies or individuals chose to disclose.

Bill Horne Temporary Moderator

(Please put [Telecom] at the end of the subject line of your post, or I may never see it. Thanks!)

Reply to
<kaz.zielinski
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.